2. Actors - An actor (sometimes actress for female; see terminology) is a person who acts in a dramatic production and who works in film.
3. Director - A person who directs the actors and film crew in film making.
4. Editing - The process of selecting and preparing written, visual, audible, and film media.
5. Producer - Often actively involved throughout all major phases of the filmmaking process, from inception and development to completion and delivery of a film project.
6. Designer - Person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object.
7. Sound - A mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies.
8. History - The discovery, collection, organization, and presentation of information about past events.
9. Special effect - The illusions used in the film, television, theatre, videogame, or simulator industries to simulate the imagined events in a story or virtual world are traditionally.
10. Cameraman - People who work to take pictures or movies for newspapers (television and film)