1. Cut- Take away part of.
2. Put- Cause to occupy or be in a certain place.
3. Come- Move towards a speaker or place or point.
4. Eat- Chew and swallow (food)
5. Fall- Come or go down freely
6. Fly- Move through the air
7. Go- Leave or go away
8. Leave- To go without talking or removing
9. Run- Move with quick steps
10. Buy- Obtain in exchange for money or buy sacrifice
11. Tell- Notification to explain something.
12. Give- To bestow without receiving a return
13. Win- To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
14. Write- To form (letters, words, or symbols) on a surface such as paper with an instrument such as a pen.
15. Sell- In exchange for money
16. Take- Lay hold of; get possession of.
17. Teach- Impart information or skill to (a person) or about (a subject)
18. Sleep- Natural condition of rest with unconsciousness
19. Think- Form or have as an idea or opinion or plan
20. See- Direct one's eyes in order to see.