1) Empire - The territory included in such a unit.
2) Extreme - Very dangerous or difficult.
3) Emperor - The male ruler of an empire.
4) Vase land - Unusual large size of land.
5) Cities - Large town.
6) Long time - A prolonged period of time.
7) Sacrifice - A victim offered in this way.
8) Cultures - The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
9) Archaeologist - an anthropologist who studies prehistoric people and their culture.
10) Structure - The arrangement of and relations between the parts or elements of something complex.
11) Mountain- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill.
12) Artificial - Made by humans; produced rather than natural
13) Tomb - A large vault, typically an underground one, for burying the dead.
14) Heritage - Something that is passed down from preceding generations; a tradition.
15) Strategically - A plan that you make in detail to achieve something.
16) Rune - Technical alphabet used in the past.
17) Abandon - Leave someone or something.
18) Wonder - very good and effective.
19) Revolution - Complete change in ways of thinking.
20) Temple - Sides for religious practices.