1. hold on - informal ,Into a state of delay or indeterminate suspension
2. end up - to become eventually; turn out to be he ended up a theif .
3. speak out - To utter words or articulate sounds with ordinary speech modulation, talk.
4. Freak out - experience or cause to experience hallucinations, paranoia, or other frightening feelings as a result of taking a mind-drug
5. Go on - to act, to happen
6. Flake out - drop from exhaustion, faint
7. Take out - the act of taking out
8. Crack up - to crash a vehicle
9. stare out - to look at (a person or animal) fixedly until his gaze is turned away.
10. fall down - To fail to meet expectations; lag in performance