1) Beliefs - Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something.
2) Contrary - Something that is opposite or contrary.
3) Incidents - Related to or dependent on another thing
4) Theft - The act or an instance of stealing; larceny.
5) Reduction - The act or process of reducing.
6) Cautious - Showing or practicing caution; careful.
7) Significant - Having or expressing a meaning; meaningful.
8) Associational - The act of associating or the state of being associated.
9) Superstitions - A belief, practice, or rite irrationally maintained by ignorance of the laws of nature or by faith in magic or chance.
10) Inauspicious - Not favorable; not auspicious.