2) Scapegoat - Somebody who is blamed, although they are usually innocent.
3) Buffer - Something that lessens or absorbs the shock of an impact.
4) Paved - To cover with a pavement.
5) Grassland - (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) land, such as a prairie, on which grass predominate.
6) Gullies - A deep ditch or channel cut in the earth by running water after a prolonged downpour.
7) Drainage - The action or a method of draining.
8) Mother Nature - The personification of nature as a powerful and nurturing woman.
9) Widespread - Extending over a wide area.
10) Destruction - The condition of having been destroyed.
11) Foreseen - To see or know beforehand.
12) Legitimate - Being in accordance with established or accepted patterns and standards.
13) Meteorite - A stony or metallic mass of matter that has fallen to the earth's surface from outer space.
14) Wiped out - Spoiled or ruined or demolished.
15) Man-made - Made by humans rather than occurring in nature.
16) Accurately - Conforming exactly to fact.
17) Short-sighted - Relating to or suffering from myopia.