1. Prevalent - widespread or current
2. Exponentially - Expressed in terms of a designated power of e, the base of natural logarithms.
3. Incur - To acquire or come into (something usually undesirable)
4. Susceptible - Easily influenced or affected
5. Obligation - The act of binding oneself by a social, legal, or moral tie.
6. Ought - Used to indicate obligation or duty
7. Exponentially - by great degrees or great amounts
8. Ethical - having to do with ethics or morality
9. Transaction - a piece of business that is done between people.
10.Absolutory - forgiving