1. Deserted - To leave empty or alone; abandon.
2. Flutter - To vibrate or beat rapidly or erratically
3. Shelter - Something that provides cover or protection, as from the weather.
4. Dwelling - a place where people live, such as a house or apartment
5. Dexterity - cleverness, ability, expertness
7. Masculine - with the qualities that people think are typical of men.
8. Unbreakable - impossible to break, able to withstand rough usage
9. Roulette - a gambling game played by rolling a small ball around a shallow bowl with an inner disk
10. Honorable - acting in a way that makes people respect your; having or showing honour.