10 WORDS WITH MEANING ..
1. Ought: Same as "should".
2. Omitted: To fail to include or mention; leave out: omit a word.
3. Spoke: The past tense of speak
4. Eliminate: To remove someone or something from something.
5. Disrupt: To throw into confusion or disorder
6. Obligation: The act of binding oneself by a social, legal, or moral tie.
7. Heavily: Very slowly and with difficulty; laboriously
8. Luggage: Containers for a traveler's belongings.
9. Chew: To bite and grind with the teeth; masticate.
10. Breeze: A light current of air; a gentle wind.